Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

The problem with most of your examples is, many of those people point to racist people. A few racist people do not make the entire system racist. The example about the unfair court cases misses several important factors. The white person who gets a light sentence might have had a better lawyer. I would argue a white person who wasnat an actor would still be treated the way the black lady was.  I agree we have a few racist people in the United States, but the system as a whole is not racist. Do we need to adjust a few things? Maybe.

As for the black college student sleeping on the couch, it is not a crime to call the police when you see something strange. Also, when you call the police, they ask you to describe the person, and an easy way to describe someone is to say they are black.