Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I didn't know that. To be fair, I've only bothered killing Pierre once, and if I kill him this time, with five ghosts on the team, I'll be surprised.

Speaking of which, I just beat the third stadium and the team is all level 31-32. Nothing particularly noteworthy except that Snowmonno keeps dying, Lantlare hits pretty hard with Beyond Bolt, and Echoplasm has an absolutely nasty early-game combo of Glare+Horrify+Subliminal Radio Wave. It's evil, but it's not why she's on the team. She also gets Hone Mind at something ridiculous like level 25. Seriously; all she needs to be perfectly viable is Beyond Bolt or even PsychoTrick, instead of Astral Buster.
Master Dyaz really wasn't all that hard. I put a dark shroud on Snowmonno to avoid its biggest weakness, and basically just chewed Dyaz down. I had plenty of healing items, and only needed one revive. Between paralysis and confusion, he didn't get tons of chances to hit, so the battle took awhile but ultimately wasn't that hard. And Symphonid was a joke.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector