Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

It's interesting to see the things my team just bulls through and the places where I get hung up. My old favorites took quite a bit more damage on the bosses, but tore through the tamers and stadiums fairly easily. These are Grandlan, Guerrerrol, Deciced, (crystal slash on Grandlan makes this one redundant I think) Mondevol, (doesn't seem as good in this version) Sacroloon, and Mortrex. (Is there a better ghost? Ghost and shadow kind of cancel each other out, and a piece of equipment gets rid of the weakness to holy, which is why I like this one.) My Manamon 2 team did okay in the stadiums, kinda stumbled through parts of the master stadium, and tore through the bosses. These are Mightauras, Fowlusion, Sirenea, Mantasteel, Holy Cow, and Sylphantom. I want to like the angel pendant on one of these, but 5% hp a round doesn't sound like a whole lot.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector