Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

That's funny because my team is around level 60 when I do the final protocol. I still have to be a little bit careful but I know I'll win. Maybe one might consider trading in manamon that are leveled up and equipped to start the game is kind of cheesing it a bit, but cheating hundreds of levels for them is just dumb. I just hate getting stuck in a loop of healing and straining at the leash waiting for a chance to be able to use attacking moves and not just die the next round. Thus the grinding so I can have a little bit of wiggle room in the later game. I'll also save and reload at tamers if I'm leading with the wrong thing. I hate taking damage I don't have to take. You limit the damage you take, you limit the number of healing items you need, and it's a beautiful thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector