Re: a little hellp

Kamochek, I am far from an expert on the ways of teenage girls, but I can say from experience at this point in your life try and focus more on the friendship aspect of your relationship rather than any romantic involvement. Let her have  a chance to get to know you as a person, and see what comes of that. As you have indicated she already has a boyfriend you are not likely to get her interest if she is already interested in someone else that way. Believe me when I say I have fallen on my own sword many times trying to get a girl interested in me when I know full well she is interested in someone else.

Now, you are probably wondering why I am advising going after her as a friend rather than after her as a girlfriend. The main reason is that you are young and inexperienced. As a result if your only thought is to go out with her because of some emotional and romantic notion you have she will be able to sense that and you'll end up making a number of mistakes that most young guys make. For example, you may tell her how much you like her, love her, want her early on in the relationship and that usually turns girls off because it makes you sound desperate. Your body language such as blushing, the look in your eyes, etc can also give away your feelings and may also push her away if she doesn't want that kind of relationship with you. If she just wants to hang with you as a buddy, pal, friend and you start trying to get to personal with her and she doesn't want it you'll likely find yourself in the position of wondering why she dumped you faster than a truck load of bricks. If you are able to put things in perspective, shoot for friendship rather than a boyfriend/girlfriend type relationship, you will find things will progress more smoothly and you will find out what sorts of things she finds attractive rather than a hit or miss approach by going straight for the romantic relationship right off.

The best advice I can give here is be yourself. Don't be one of those foolish guys who try to talk a certain way, dress a certain way, act a certain way, hoping to impress her. That never works and is often times a turn off to girls because they seem to be mind readers and know when you are play acting for her benefit. Moreover know you can't make a girl like you. Attraction is not a choice and is something that just happens when two people come together and find they have similar chemistry. If the relationship doesn't have it there isn't anything you can do to make it work. Trying to behave a certain way or talk her into liking you just is a failed method which all guys have to learn sooner or later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector