Re: where are the madden 21 beta codes

I feel like the hammer needs to drop on people a lot sooner when it comes to things that could be destructive towards the general relationship between us and developers outside the community. I'm not happy with the response as it stands, and I haven't ever been. I did read the new revised rules when that got taken care of a year or so ago, but I can't remember if that's in there or not. I would highly suggest that it be added if this is going to be a place where developers are welcome.