Re: where are the madden 21 beta codes

you're absolutely correct ironcross, I don't participate in that kind of behavior, rather, I like to give extremely constructive feedback to a developer. For example, if an Iphone game doesn't have voiceover accessibility built in, I first explain to the developer what voiceover even is, since some people might not legitimately not even know what it is, and then I suggest politely that they include in their game. The same with console games. And I agree with you too, that I love playing video and computer games. I've been an avid computer and video gamer since the age of 4 years old. Video games first, and then I began working on computers at the age of 5, with the old apple 2gs. I'm also going to include something else for some of the angrier folks to chew on. And this has been said before and I think it needs repeating. Accessibility in video and computer games is a privilege and not a right. Developers don't have to do this for us, they're choosing to do so because they genuinely wish to help us. And if we're rude and inconsiderate, we ruin their perception of totally blind people everywhere. We only get one shot to make a good first impression and if we blow it, then people will think ill of all totally blind people. So remember all of this before you press that submit button. Have a wonderful day to you all and make the most out of it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soren via Audiogames-reflector