Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.2)

@soundmud:

This version is just the development version. I'll tag it when I release the next alpha version. More changes have to be done before. At the moment, the
recent commits are either simple changes, or bug fixes, or private branches rebased and squashed into one commit.

perfect, thanks for the answer :3

[ a-t ]:

If the practice shows that sharing upgrades is a bad idea, I'll remove it from the code or add a variable to activate or remove it.

well, it's that only need is a  period of testing. The testing in allied battles says if the shared upgrades are a good feature.

[ a-t ]:

Which version of Jaws are you using? Maybe I'll add accessible_output to the output methods.

what is exactly the accessible_output that you are thinking?
A window that its elements are readable using screen readers, or a kind of text box (readable by the jaws) in that you put all of the output of the game?
Currentl y, NVDA works better than jaws during a game. The capturing method of keys of jaws trap the arrows keys, making the press of it very laggy.
Can you put in the game some hook interrupt  for the keys, to destroy the detect keys of the jaws?
I try it with j13 an 14. I know one game that uses a hook install over the jaws, to can use without jaws interrupt the keys, without close the jaws.
Adventure at c:

[ a-t ]:

Allowing allied transports would be a bit tricky, while teleportation would be simpler. But all those simple additions make the code more and more complex,
especially since the code is not always perfectly structured.

hmmm before add all of this features, is good option work in to structure the code.

Thanks for all :3

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector