Re: How can I see my Xbox IP using narrator

From Lifewire:
"1. Open System > Settings
2. Select Network > Network settings
3. Select Advanced settings
On this screen, you will see the current IP address of your Xbox One on the right. You will also see the port it is currently using and other information that may be useful for diagnostic purposes if voice chat or multiplayer aren't working correctly."
I'd assume Narrator is just able to read that address.