Re: How can I see my Xbox IP using narrator

Yeah I wanna know more of how narrator works. Is there a documentation somewhere? Googling this brought up surprisingly little.
Also, this is funny. So when I was troubleshooting earlier I was thinking it should detect any devices on my network ... oh wait I have two networks, one standard and 5g, let's see if my computer's connected to the 5g one.
Welp you guys, turns out I was just connected to some random open network ... fuck.
I no longer need the IP, but for future reference it'd be nice knowing how to use narrator to it's full potential, since my motto is pretty much once you know how a screen reader works you become 200 percent more capable and can navigate even inaccessible minefields of apps.