Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

@Haramir yes there is definintley something wrong here. This save string does not include any achievements or prestige data, only bestiary data. Oh... do you by chance have cookies disabled? Achievements and prestige data are stored in cookies, if you have those disabled, or have them blocked some how, it will not work. Bestiary data is saved in the browsers local web storage, that's why its coming through and not the other stuff.

Are you playing with a downloaded version of the game? or playing on the website? Sometimes local cookies get confused and there really isn't a good way to fix it except clearing all of your cookies.

I'm working on getting all of the save data moved over to local web storage as its much easier to work with and now its pretty much compatible on all major browsers.

@PatrykK Yes, you can download the game, but its a website, so it's a little weird to use locally. If you are on an actual computer and not a phone, its fairly easy you can go here: http://games.buddywagner.com/InfiniCrawl right click and download the InfiniCrawl.html file, save it locally on your computer, then just open it in a browser. If you are on a phone, there is no easy or good way to run it locally at the moment. I do intend on putting in the necessary hooks to run it locally as a native app, it just isn't there yet. So yes, it is possible to download the game, but there are some issues. Like I mentioned to Haramir above, local cookies can be problematic, if you have more than one local website running, they can conflict. Also, when you download the new version, if I've made any changes to the save format, its likely you'll need to clear cookies and you may lose data.