Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Haramir wrote:

Yo folks. Well, I'm playing using the website and a firefox browser. Not sure if cookies are disabled, but I don't think so.
Best regards, Haramir.

Hmm Im not sure how best to help you here. If you could try a different browser, especially one you dont normally use, that might help. Because if it works in another browser, I think the issue is your settings. You may have some plugins that are blocking certain things, or a security setting stopping cookies. If it works in a new browser with default settings, that is the problem for sure and we can try to figure out which setting is blocking it. If it still doesn't work then I'm not sure because I can't replicate the issue and nobody else seems to be having it.