"The Forgotten Roles" An all-blind Dungeons and Dragons podcast has ju

Hello all,

Just letting you guys know that a thing that has been a couple years in the making that started here on Audiogames has finally come to fruition.

on Saturday, "The Forgotten Roles" launched and we plan to have a new episode, featuring live, real-play fifth-edition Dungeons and Dragons every Tuesday. The cast is  all blind and international.

Come and listen to us as we work through season one "canaries" which takes place in the world of the Forgotten realms campaign setting, where the players must thwart the plans of the evil dragon goddess Tiamat, that she wants to enact to destroy her viruous twin brother, the noble god Behamut, lord of good dragons.

Most episodes will be between 3 and 4 hours long.

Also, we must warn you that the podcast is not suitable for kids. I would put it solidly in the Pg-13 category as we have a lot of violence, some swearing, and a bit of off-color humor though not into the R-rated category.

We are available from most podcast providers and also from Youtube,
We also have a website at forgottenroles.com and you can follow us on twitter at forgottenroles and send us emails at cast.forgottenroles.com

We hope you'll join us and enjoy listening to the podcast we've put together. Even more, if you do listen, we'd like to hear from you.

Thanks to audiogames for giving us a means to organize the podcast in the first place.

hope to see and hear from you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector