Re: "The Forgotten Roles" An all-blind Dungeons and Dragons podcast has ju

first it is not a stream, it is a recorded audio podcast.

It is called "The Forgotten Roles Podcast" or "The Forgotten Roles."

we release a new episode, or plan to at Midnight Pacific time each Tuesday.

Not sure about podcast addict or whatever, but we definitely have it on Google podcast, or will in a couple days, Podbean, and Apple podcasts. Until something changes, we will not be available on Spotify as they have weird tech requirements we don't want to hastle with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector