Re: New kickstarter project: haptic feedback vest

Hello,

Oh Nikolas you already backed the project.
I find it a little bit strange why they doesn't make it possible to connect the vest to your pc with usb. This way it also can be powered over usb.
On the other side it is more universal with the 3,5 mm jack.

I hope the feedback is hard enough and not just al little vibrations.

Regards