Re: New kickstarter project: haptic feedback vest

Very interesting... it has the possible to make shooters more playable, at least. But it doesn't help those of us who may want to play rpgs or more text-based free roaming games. I'm not even 100% sold on the shooters.. but it's definitely an interesting piece of tech! Though honestly I shudder to think how much it'll cost when it comes out...