Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I was trying to play around with sleep and night terror but that 60% accuracy is just absolutely a real ninny! And then when it does land, there's a decent chance that you'll put on night terror and then it wakes up the very next round, meaning the amount of damage you get from it is exactly the same as zero. As for holy ghost, it's kinda slow isn't it? That's the turtle thing right? I think I wanna try out Angillish. All that healing it can get set up seems like it would make it quite the troll if it's not taking big damage with every hit. I've seen playthroughs where people end up spinning their wheels trying to kill this thing. Again, it's also kinda nice when all the piledrivers and powerfangs in the world don't mean shit.