Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Evidently I have not used the search feature enough, because I cannot seem to understand the undead stadium. I've beaten everyone past the water, the ice, and through the alcove on the north, along with that little pathway to the left, but I still can't find the stupid switch to lower the force field. Sorry about asking about this, but I can't seem to find it.