Re: Language learning.

@walker, Duolingo is completely functionally accessible with screen readers, and they do seem to be shying away from completely visual flashcards in my experience. That being said, some people pan the app for its learning style, but you will really have to try that yourself. I kinda wish myself the lessons felt more structured. For example, I'll be learning Basics 1 in a language, and be taught things like man, woman, ETC, but don't we usually start from things like hello and other common greetings? I'm a little stumped as to the lesson content order, and I often find myself often not being able to remember all the content in the 5 lessons at the end when I'm reviewing, but when I do practice more, it feels slow, dull, and repetative. Is this the case for anyone? How could I maybe improve my learning with Duolingo?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector