Re: help with Harry potter TXT files?

I used to have an archive of a very unorganized folder that contained author names as directories, and inside those were directories for series.  A typical path might have looked something like:
/Fics/Whydoyouneedtoknow/Dangerverse/Surpassing Danger.txt
Which is fine, but the problem is that it's impossible, based on that information alone, to figure out the status of a story.  The folder I used to have had URLs at the top of its stories, so one way to figure out the story status is to visit those URLs in a browser.

Nowadays, I find archived folders to be unnecessary and, frankly, a violation of author's rights.  They posted the stories on fanfiction.net, not to the folders, so out of courtesy, the least people could do is ask for permission.  In any event, the other reason I read from a browser is because it allows me to give back in some form.  You can review stories, etc.