Re: Android TV questions

#8 All models of samsung tv's, even those cheapest have screenreader build in, but the only term is that it must be a tv with smart hub and smart tv feaures.
My model is from 5 series, so i thing from 2017, because it doesn't have bixby.
It is no longer supported anyway.
Speaking off over the horizons, i am collecting them.
I also wanna have a collection of songs used in tv's.
I wanted to connect it via line in to my computer, but if i wanna do that i must vipe all data and make it thinking it is running for the first time, then record the song.
Just listen to this wonderfull music when uy in this unboxing is configuring it, my tv has the same song.
It is starting from 4:45 of this video.
If someone can give me it's name, it will be appreciated.
Here's the video i am talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byb-b76tIO8

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aloy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aloy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blackiytos via Audiogames-reflector