Re: Please don't feed the trolls`

@3 to 5, you're all complete idiots and I, personally, am going to lead an army of angry blood thursty trolls to eat all of you. Again, I think there must have been a mix up as its common knowledge that trolls enjoy Pineapple pizza. We adore it! We idolise it! Pineapple pizza is the god of us! Hail! hail! forever more pneapple pizza!
Or, there could be only one logical answer to this. You all secretly love pineapple pizza and you intend to use your prestege to convince forumites that its bad when really its the best thing in the ultraverse so you can have it all to yourselves! heheheheheh! I'm on to your dastardly scemes, Nocturnous and Dark. Or should I say, Quenton Pimberton, and Noel Jacobson? Reknowned pineapple thieves.