Re: Looking for a specific type of game

Also, can someone please link me to the place, where all the features of the current, most recent versions are listed, for I wish to find out, how much more to expect from it.

I checked out the game's homepage of course, and read the list and description of the features, but don't know wether it is written for the free, or for the payed version, so I really wish to know the exact difference between them.

Again, not that I mind the price, it is an almost insignificant one even for me, and it will definitely pay out, I am just curious what more the current, most up to date game has to offer!

Or...are all those descriptions on the homepage meant for the payed version already?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector