Re: Looking for a specific type of game

Also a note:

As we all know, Discord still has some accessibility issues for screen reader users, and some of the discord channels, including the one for Warsim, just aren't working for me.

I accept the invite, join the channel, but cannot find a single post, nor the list of users there, I can post, but then my post just disappears right after sending, as if discord has swallowed it.

As for game related suggestions, I already have 2:

1.
Maybe I missed it so far, but couldn't find religion included in the game, and as we all know, it always plays an important role in games of such medieval genre, so I really say it should be implemented in some form, meaning religion advisors, forcing/legalizing/banning religions, exile or accept priests, build temples/shrines, this all would normally affect people's morale, aka ruler's popularity accordingly.

2.
As a very competitive type of player, I would wish for some online features to be implemented too, meaning for example some type of online arena or colosseum, where our champions could fight eachother, an online hall of fame could be added for our top scores, maybe even some way of online communication with other active players could be provided inside the game itself...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector