Re: soundStrider: Exploration game and relaxation tool

Hi aaron,

Thanks so much for the bug report. I've identified the issue you've noted on the Audio Mixer screen that causes a hard lock of the entire application. I'm pushing a v1.0.1 hotfix momentarily that will fix that for you.

I'm aware of performance issues in certain instances. I believe it's more of a CPU issue than a RAM issue because synthesis is a real-time process and the game itself doesn't use much memory. Currently I'm writing a blog post about why optimizing this is hard. What I'm aiming for in the next planned release is basically a performance audit of the entire codebase. The truth is that I'm uncertain what I'm going to find; it might be something I've simply overlooked, or I may need to overhaul some things and put them behind additional performance settings. I hope to approach it with a fresh mind in the next week. Thanks for understanding.