Re: Dreamland-official version

So, I've started playing dream land, however, I can't seem to sell any of my items that are not bound.  .  For example, I'm trying to sell some fish.  I put in the quantity that I'm selling, such as three of them, and then in the price sold box, I'm setting the credits for each, and then, I go and click on the option to confirm and make it happen, however, I don't see it actually process and my sell list in my stall show's empty.  Has anyone encountered this before, and if so, how did you work around it?  Thanks much,
Marco

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kalahami222 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector