Re: nvda has serious focussing issues.

I use firefox on a windows 10 laptop with 16 gigs of ram and 4 cores. I don't have problems at all. I mean i have the general win10 lagage and bigger webpages are a bit unresponsive sometimes but this was already the case before nvda 2019.3. Neither do i have ssh or any other focus problems.
@12 this happens to me sometimes when i turn of or other way disconnect my bt headphones. But this seams to be generaly happen in a lot of software when sound carts indexes change or sound carts wanish completely. Wierd though that it did when it was only a microphone, idk where it would need to use a mic.
@1 is that something new in nvda, i mean the shift+nvda+m hodkey? Curious because my new laptop seams to be missing an aplications key so i am wondering.