Re: Unusual RPG question

I was gonna create a topic and ask the same thing. that 2d mode looks interesting for real. I really love the  sound design of this game as well, try to pay attention on the battle, it's like a hero's call, stereo and awesome posisioning.
I do remember though, there is a little platforming on this game, how is this going to work on 2d mode I wonder. I prefer dq 8 storyline though, but this one is ok too.