Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

There you go again, Enes. I stated very clearly that I can't be a disease vector since I am not really out and about all that much. I do not see much of the rest of my family in other states right now because of these regulations, and while that sucks, I have made that choice for myself. So, how the hell am I being selfish. So, yes, there you go shaming me and throwing me a guilt-trip because I am responsible enough to think for myself. I keep clean, I limit how much I am going out, so what the hell else do you want form me? I won't follow something that is laden with inconsistencies and double-standards. And, just because Jade wears a mask and limits exposure to others doesn't mean anything at all because there is no real way to keep others from getting exposed to this unless you plan to live under a rock for the rest of your life or however long this lasts. So, no I am afraid I am not eh one being dense here. but, think what you will, and live under the banner of fear of you like. That's one hell of a way to live your life. And no, I am not advocating a total lack of caution and such. You're just as likely to get this thing wearing a mask as you are without it. All I am saying is that I am a little more careful in how I go about doing things now. I suppose it would make folks like yourself happy if I finally decided to dawn the mask. I am not insinuating this is the case, but it feels like it sometimes. If that is the case, then realize that I will not do so just to make someone else feel some false notion of security. I am also looking out for my own health in this because of the other things I know of that can happen as a result of wearing them on a regular basis like the experts and politicians would like. I don't get what part of this you do not understand. There's obviously nothing I can say that would make it any clearer, so if you want to think I am being selfish then I'll toss that right back at you for that particular guilt-trip. I will be respectful of those who wish to take every single step to be safe. I am taking certain steps as well, and they are much safer than the mask I assure you. If I can show enough respect for you and others who want to wear one, then the very least you can do is respect the fact that others like myself just don't feel they need to do so. You may not agree with that, and that's fine, but at least have enough respect to not those of us you don't agree with into doing what you feel we ought to do Selfishness, what a cop-out.