Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

The seed packets are peculiar, but right now we simply do not have enough info about them. As my post said, they might very well be part of a greater conspiracy. Or they might be unrelated. Or they might have been planted (ha, see what I did there?) precisely to make it look more like a conspiracy. We simply do not have enough evidence either way right now.

The same is true for the deliberate-spread hypothesis. Is it technically possible? Sure. But here's a fundamental difference between you and me, Accman. You see it's possible and immediately decide to act as if it's probable. I see that it's possible and immediately ask for proof before I'll swallow it whole. Pretty much the entirety of your platform comes down to this divide.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector