Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

lol Nice passive-aggressive insults there, bro. Playing the part of submissives, indeed. Don't make me laugh.

Are you going to do anything about the accusations of scaremongering I'm levelling at right-wingers? Because you appear to be one of them. You're trumpeting all the doctrine and appear to have swallowed all but the last sip or so of your poisoned Kool-Aid. I hear that stuff is bitter and messes with your ability to live a meaningful life, but having never taken a taste, what do I know?

The moment you can actually mount a case of meaningful evidence against China, against the left, or in favour of anything else you've tried to support, I'll take the argument seriously. The fact that I haven't really done it yet implies not that I'm ignoring facts, but that your standards of proof are ridiculously low so long as the things you're trying to prove align with your preferred agenda.
Coronavirus originated in China? Well god damn! They must have done it on purpose; that's the only reason they'd cover it up. No other evidence is needed. No other proof is required. No other logic can possibly fit. This must be it. If you subscribe to the narrative with the most proof and the greatest mathematical likelihood of success, you're clearly delusional. That's math for ya.
Fauci was caught without a mask in a photo? Heathen! Hypocrite! Somebody get the pitchforks and run him out of office! No excuse is good enough to justify requiring a drink of water. Clearly he's just flaunting his freedom to break the rules he suggests everyone else should live by. Anyone suggesting we wear a mask must die in under four days, since they're clearly not allowed to lower it for any reason under any circumstances. Well, I guess that's one way to kill off leftists. If they drink water, they're hypocrites; if they don't, they die of thirst. How convenient! Why didn't we think of this before?
D.C. lawmakers don't have to wear masks while everyone else does? Well son of a bitch! What the hell is wrong with you people anyway? How can I take lawmakers seriously if they don't follow their own rul--oh wait, so you're saying that federal property can't enforce this law? Uh, well they should still be wearing masks. Except Trump, of course. Now can we pretend this never happened, please? I have a pathological allergy to admitting mistakes. Kind of goes with the whole platform, don't ya know.
Suspicious packages of seeds are showing up in America? Chinese writing, Chinese seeds...it's all too convenient. It's a conspiracy to fuck with our great country. Never mind evidence-gathering. Never mind figuring out truth. Truth is whatever we think it is, by gum! Jesus, does this Kool-Aid ever taste good. Wanna try some? I promise it only rots the part of your brain that lets you think clearly.
Masks don't work. Except they do work, sort of. Except your odds of getting sick are exactly the same whether you wear a mask or not. Look, I don't get it either. Math bends itself conveniently around our ideology so it can mean whatever we say it does. Now seriously, how about that Kool-Aid?

I could go on for a whole lot longer, but that's pretty much how you look right now, Accman. Short of a tell-all from trustworthy sources which invalidates everything I've said - and I seriously doubt that will happen - there is nothing you can say that is going to fix the ruins of your reputation here.