Re: Moderator Application: Summer, 2020

As far as experience goes, I managed a company for about ten years with no major issues. I tend to look at both sides of the issue and sometimes plays Devil's Advocate just to force the other side to be more open about their position.

I've been a forum member since 2006 and have seen first-hand how this forum used to be.

I also have a wealth of management experience under my belt (even currently where I work) and have a drive for improving things.

My opinion on the situation:
Jill has no right to attack John no matter what she thinks of his projects. Constructive criticism is one thing, but the message outlined in the OP suggests this is a personal attack. On account of her history with the 90-day ban, I would most likely ban her for six months.

John is equally to blame in this situation by using excessive profanity, but I can understand that he might have been upset. On account of this, perhaps a warning (skipping the cautions) so that if this happens again, he'll get a seven-day ban. There's only so much pushing around one can take before they flip.

I view Juan's comment as passive aggressive ("John you can be whatever you are and it doesn't matter if I think it's wrong"), but on account of his language barrier I would issue a caution here. His seeming attack on John's identity wasn't called for and he could have just as well left that out and not lost the meaning to the rest of his post.

I've used Discord a few times a while ago and hope they've updated it's accessibility over time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector