My newest MML creation

Hi all,
I know some of you, I mean people who are following my youtube, already know about this, but I thought I might as well put it on here so more people can see it.
I, like many others, sometimes like to listen to random video game soundtracks, and sometimes, the game by itself doesn't interest me at all, it's just the music. This was the case with Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge for the Game Boy Advance. I just listened to some of these tracks and thought, I would really love to make a remix of one. So I did.
It took me about four days, with about an hour and a a half of work on each day, to make this. I had a lot of fun doing it, and I think it sounds OK.
For reference, here is the original track:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ge05h4covcb4t … e.mp3?dl=1
And here is my remix. I had to make it a tiny bit slower since MML decided to not play nice with any faster tempos I threw at it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3nuvahnc4j9t … x.mp3?dl=1
I hope you enjoy.