Re: My newest MML creation

I will kindly redirect you to a topic that I participated in that has some useful information, since I covered many basic concepts in there. If you have any more questions, you can ask, but please try reading up on Google or any other guide you may find before asking, so I don't have to repeat myself. Thanks for your understanding.
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3001 … s-youtube/