Re: Does anyone here play with a controller paired with their phone?

Nifty. I have yet to check if my engine even supports controllers on mobile devices, but you folks have inspired me to investigate. And I should at least be able to support keyboards if nothing else. I just have no idea how to cram a dozen or so HUD elements on a touchscreen, still have room for some sort of touch joystick, and make the entire interface something you could accessibly and quickly interact with and not break a finger. But if a large enough number of you are interested in the possibility of more complex accessible games on Android and iOS requiring keyboards/controllers, then I'll see what I can do.

@3 Looks like you can pair some models of Xbox controllers with iOS 13 devices. I don't have an iOS device yet, so can't test that myself.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector