Re: Consider this an official I don't give a damn

that's true. Everyone has a right to express their opinions, however your posts can come across a bit condescending, harsh, or just antaganistic, however I know text has a pleasure in making our words come across in a mannor we intend not too. And I do admit the whole topic necromany rule is a bit shaky at best.

IE. Its super open to inturpration. Like, what warrents necromancy? What warrents a caution or warn? ETC. That's why we have conflicts where necromancy is oncerend. I'm still not excusing the behaviour of the OP, because the caution isn't even logged on your account. Which means, his whole rabble about the mods and so on is pretty much pointless, given the context that he got off with a baby finger tap on the wrist.