Re: Consider this an official I don't give a damn

@48, point taken. Getting people to add audio description would be nice -- and if necessary we can force them to do it via legal means (e.g.: amending the ADA, perhaps). The ADA does need amendment anyway. And though I understand the reason people go to such lengths, it doesn't in any way excuse those kinds of actions or suddenly make them acceptable. I think the MPAA is far too overzealous to take down anything that appears to violate their rules, and I think that they have far more power than they should. Same for the RIAA. Still, the blind mice mart/movie vault is definitely a violator of 121 and 121A, no questions asked. And it wouldn't be too hard for them to implement facilities to make themselves compliant, and to prove that they are, in fact, an authorized entity under those sections. Then we wouldn't need to treat their sight with such caution -- I don't think.