Re: Can't start Talkback on Fossil Gen 5 smart watch

I have one of these too, and experienced the same thing. You'll need sighted assistance, unfortunately. After finishing setup, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Settings, scroll down to Accessibility, then turn it on there.

Then you'll have another issue, or at least I did. TTS language wasn't English, so while English was spoken, the accent/pronunciation was off. You'll probably need to set that to whatever your language is.

Not a bad watch once set up, as far as Wear OS goes. I might have gotten something else, only I'm an Android developer and liked the idea of writing my own apps for my watch.