Re: My experience with Android Go edition

What I'm about to say is probably going to be hard to listen to, so I apologize in advance, but here goes. This is an oversize in your line of research. And an unfair knock against Google. Don't assume that because something runs android, that it will automatically have talkbavk, because a lot of non Google devices such as Samsung phones and emulation machines run Android but are not directly produced by Google. Its not like Apple where all devices running ios have boiceober, because they are directly produced by Apple. Even my Samsung phone does not have talkbavk by default, and I have to download it from the playstore, but fortunately it does have voice assistant.

Here are some things you could have done differently: I see a lot of people ask about phones here before jumping to android. You could have done that. Second, Nokia is their own brand, so you could have asked if they produced or have a screen reader on their phone, such as what samsung does. Third, if you bought the phone in person, you could always ask a store employee to help you get talkback on your phone after the both of you get it set up.

Just remember, android is an open platform for other third parties to use, whereas ios is strictly exclusive to Apple. I hope this helps, and that you take my words into consideration before you continue ranting about googles poor accessibility.