Re: My experience with Android Go edition

Admittedly, Google could probably do a better job of renaming Android Go to something indicating that it is a different product line. But it really sounds like Nokia is at fault for not knowing their own products.

Don't get me wrong--I use both Android and an iPad, and if it weren't for key tools I need not being available on the iPad, and for their poor developer experience, I'd likely use an iPhone for that reason alone. So I'm not an Android fanboy by any means. But I wouldn't necessarily assume that Android Go runs Accessibility Suite unless explicitly called out, as it is for Android, Wear OS, Chrome OS, etc. but notably *not* Android *Go*. smile

And I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I'd have been surprised if it worked, but I'm sad that it didn't.