Re: Sounds of Eden!

Hi.
There's no difficulty on making a menu without it being endless, you could do something like metalpop games just did. Make the tts ish thing read the menu as you swipe left and right, tap to repeat and double tap to select. To plant a weed you could swipe down on your position, and to take it and replant it somewhere else you could swipe up. To plant a brand new random weed, you could swipe down with 2 fingers, and to activate the game menu, where the scores, new land and stuff appear, you could swipe up with two fingers. You could swipe left with 2 fingers to pause the thing, and right to unpause. Then, tap with 3 fingers to exit the mode.
Lol, I got really inspired, sorry. I like the concept anyways and I'm still thinking of purchasing the thingy, but I do not have a credit card linked to my google account, therefore I have to ask a friend and pay him first so he can link his card to my account.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector