Re: questions for people who read novels

Oh yes,
While reading these novels, I definitely felt that it's not so much about the discription of sex seens, but the relations being developed, the character development, the interesting twists and turns in the stories, these things kept me glued to JQ novels. If it was only about sex and erotic things, I don't know why I would read it.
I am a young person, certainly don't need to worry about most of the stuff these articles and blogs talked about, not even looking for a relationship yet, and I guess I am yet to develop proper reading skills. The Corona pandemic, the sad things going around, and being frustrated at being trapped at home caused me to look for stories with happy endings, and JQ novels with a bit of comedy and guaranteed happy endings caught my attention. Plus I am a person who does take shortcuts in finding out new books to read, and new york best sellers lists is one of the places where I look for books when I don't know what to read.
Thank you,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector