Re: Untold RPG - now with official support for VoiceOver & TalkBack

KenshiraTheTrinity wrote:

Having finished the game, I can make a few recommendations to further encourage replayability. At the heart of it all is an extras section outside of the game itself. Within this section, I would put a library where all reading material can be unlocked and stored for future viewing. I would also include a hall of deeds, with a good number of out of the way achievements that can only be unlocked by taking a specific path, or winning an optional voss vattle. Third, i would include a hall of memories, which contains background info on all of the characters you have met. Lastly, I would include a music chamber where you could listen to all of that awesome stuff that plays throughout the game.

Apologies if that's a lot. This is just such a rich world with so much lore, and I just feel like it would be handy to have for future viewing even after you started over and lost your old save. Also, I would definitely be willing to buy a sequel or story expansion.

Great ideas! The soundtrack is actually available on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u_kvpfSJYo

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector