Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Well, seeing as Lord of the Rings has been one of my favorite fantasies since I was ten and one of my teachers at the time introduced me to an admittedly horribly awkward American dramatization of both it and the Hobbit, I have a feeling Mr. Tolkien himself would have risen from his grave and come to kick my arse if I hadn't gotten your reference. I was just thinking about sound design for my game and it just occurred to me that, for the first game at least, I'm going to need two different styles of music since the game starts on modern day Earth, in the town where I live incidentally, and then transitions to a more fantasy type setting, though admittedly not without some modern-day conveniences. Makes me wish that game design program at ITT Technical Institute could have been modified for us blind folks. LOL.