Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Something else I've been thinking about: is it possibal to add a way to here the last three or four items picked up? for example, if your looting on a map such as sub3 that has a lot of zombies and they are all behind you and you pick up a weapon. you know it sounded like an asault rifle, but you don't know what weapon it was because you turned or did something else that interupts speech. My idea is to maybe assign a key that if you press it, say 3 times quickly you will here the third to last item picked up, two times for the second to last item, etc. This can also apply to broken items also. say this scenario: if you are on a mission and you get hit real bad, but when you were getting hit you heard something break. Usually, when you get hit that bad the first thing you want to do is check your health and heal ASAP, but in my case, I also want to know what broke. I could scroll back and check what broke, but doing that is diffacult because you are running around, steari ng, and trying to scroll back thrue messages all at the same time. I was thinking of the same idea for hearing the last few items picked up to hear the last items that broke.

And the grenade launchers and throwers on every map is awsum. thanks for the event.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kiri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector