Conquest: another complex mud with crafting

Hello all again.
I didn't see this mud announced in the new releases... So I decided to write this up.
In all fairness It's a returning one too, but it deserves a mention because it's well, crafting and exploring.
So what is conquest?
Description from the wiki, link at the end of the post:
"I would like to invite you all to try out ConQUEST. We have been in development for approximately 5 years now, and are finally at a stage of completion where we are beginning to look for active players. To tell you a little about the mud:
■ The Mud base is NakedMud; all game content has been written from scratch.
■ We have a detailed crafting and trading system. All equipment outside of the newbie zone, mundane and magical, is player made.
■ Powerful magical items can take days, or even weeks, to create and require collaboration by multiple crafters, each with specialization in their own unique area of crafting.
■ Combat is manual, using an action point system. It is fast-paced and often requires you to react to and anticipate your opponent's moves.
■ We are a classless, levelless mud that offers an in-depth player customization process. Advancement is through the acquisition of magical items and character traits that provide modifications to how you fight.
■ You can rechoose your combat skills any time you are in town; experimenting with different skills and weapon combinations is encouraged.
■ We offer a large, rich 80,000 room wilderness with an overhead map that encourages exploration. Special resources, treasures, and dungeons can be found randomly spawned throughout the land.
■ Competitive prestige items will be available to players who win weekly tournaments in areas of monster hunting, treasure finding, and PvP. These items decay after a week and must be won back at the next tournament.
■ Players are encouraged to submit crafting and monster ideas according to our design guidelines. Ideas that become implemented are rewarded with experience and copies of the submitted recipes."

I remember that I tried it a few years ago when it was still online.
The fact that crafting takes a while annoyed me, but now that i'm older lol, i don't mind so much.
For example between the skill level of 1 and 5, for carpentry, crafting a pine board takes 10 minutes. I simply queue my crafts and switch my attention to another of the 3 muds I play.
Connection info:
play.conquestmud.ca port 5000

I feel spoiled to be honest. Now we have Erion, Conquest and procedural realms. Let's not forget clok and Alter Aeon.
There are so many games with crafting.
If you want to craft / enchant armor and great friends, buffs, enchants and grouping with incredibly awesome people, Erion is your best bet.
If you want to loot lairs, to find crafting recipes, Go to conquest.
If you want A mud that's still growing up after it was just resurrected, that will include farming and more, go to Procedural.

https://conquestmud.fandom.com/wiki/ConQUEST_MUD_Wiki

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hollis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector