Re: Madden 21 trial available.

Will confirm.
Face of the franchise. not accessible.
Playbooks. Do not speak.
Some informational pop ups are still not speaking.
have no idea how The Yard works, so can't really comment on that.
Overall I am very disappointed only because usually from a year to year basis we tend to see improvements in accessibility.
If you enjoyed Madden 20, you'll enjoy 21. Just don't be expecting any major ground breaking accessibility features.
I think I'll save my money and wait until next year.