Re: Why do people still use bgt?

@47
Yes. But I don't think you can get access anyway.  If you have docs on the procedure for this, I'd love to see them.  It's probably impractical, but one of the things that kills subscription-based services for audiogames is that the fees taken out by the processors are too high by far to let you do $3/month stuff or something.

Almost certainly not something that can be done, and almost certainly not something I have the time for, but if this were fixable--even with Herculian effort--it'd be cool to at least know how.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector