Cursed Painting - Expansion 3; A Peasant Scorned - Out now!

The team here at Wanderword is thrilled to announce that, after some delay, the world of the Cursed Painting continues to expand, this time with another piece of story-driven content!

https://i.imgur.com/i6fbutd.jpg

The new mayor has his hands tied, a murder has been committed but the city guards can't spare the men to investigate further.
Search for clues, investigate witnesses and pass you judgement in A Peasant Scorned!

As with our previous expansions, you need to complete the dungeon and finish the main story - after which this content will be unlocked!

Expansions Trailer;
https://youtu.be/EfHBEjrAnOY

We look forward to bringing you the next batch of content which will introduce a bunch of interesting (and deadly!) random events in the forest region of the game!
Stay tuned for next months update!

What is Cursed Painting?

Cursed Painting is an Audio Roleplaying Game playable on any Alexa enabled device, including Android and iOS!
The game is free to try out, but in order to progress the main story and access our monthly additions, a subscription free of 3.99$ is required.

Simply say - "Alexa, Open Cursed Painting!" to get started.

In order to stay up to date, make sure to enable Notifications in the Skill settings inside the Alexa App.

Cursed Painting Trailer;
https://youtu.be/nQSsvGsBiVA