Re: Cursed Painting - Expansion 3; A Peasant Scorned - Out now!

@grryfindore
Thank you for the kind words!
We strive to improve the game on a monthly basis, and we hope the upcoming content will be to your liking!

@SLJ
That is most likely due to the difference in your physical location, your device location and your credit card information - We'll have to look into this and get back to you!
We are unfortunently unable to process payment through any other means as this would violate the terms set by Amazon for their Alexa Skills.
We suggest swapping the Device location to your native country and give it a shot, give us a shout if you need further assistance!

@darren
Hey there!
You can play the game by downloading and installing the Alexa app for your phone, then simply say "Open Cursed Painting" inside the Alexa App.
We are however currently working on a number of exciting Audio projects that will release on stand-alone Apps in the upcoming months!